About the Association
UACES (University Association for Contemporary European Studies) is the global membership organisation for academics, students and practitioners who are interested in all aspects of Europe and the European Union.
Our principal activities include:
- Organising events and conferences
- Providing funding for our members' research activities
- Collaborating on the publication of books and journals
- Supporting a range of Research Networks
UACES is a Registered Charity in England and Wales (no. 1163773). The object of the Association is to advance education for the public benefit through the promotion of teaching and research in contemporary European Studies.
- New members are always welcome; view the benefits
- Apply for funding
- Present your work at our annual conference
- Publish your work in our journals and book series
- Set up a blog on Europe
- Join the Graduate Forum if you're a PhD student or early-career researcher
- Find us on Twitter and Facebook
Browse our list of future events on all aspects of European Studies.